Wearing White After Labor Day

Dress: Urban Outfitters, Necklace: Liz Claiborne, Shoes: Target, Sunglasses: Target

Finally! The internet is set up in my new apartment and I feel like it's a miracle. I had to utilize all of my online time whenever I was on campus this last week so that meant my internet time had to focus around homework and the school newspaper articles I'm working on. But now that I have internet at my apartment, so I can procrastinate all I want, whenever I want! Ha, just what I need. 

I figured I would return with a outfit post. I wore this when I was at home getting my things together to bring to the apartment in Philly and I've decided that the no white after labor day rule is ridiculous. Especially when it's 93 degrees and super sunny on this mid-September day. I'm not saying good-bye to summer clothing until September 21st for sure. I'm soaking up every bit of summer that I can. Which means I will continue to mix together bright colors and wear white dresses for the next week and a half as much as possible. 

Happy Wednesday!

PS: Can't you see Derek so clearly in my sunglasses? Ha