Loving Him Was Red


Hey guys! So I'm taking off the rest of this week to go apartment hunting in Philadelphia today and tomorrow and then Friday I'm going to be going to the Taylor Swift concert! 

Words can not express how excited I am for this and how much this going to mean to me. Taylor Swift's music has gotten me through so many different things whether it was boy drama, friend trouble or just shifts in everyday life. I have a feeling as soon as she walks out on that stage I'm going to be in tears. The last time I saw her was when she only had her debut CD out and she was 18 opening up for Rascal Flatt's. If she was great then, with just her and her few band members and guitar I can't wait to see the production of "Red", but I'm sure I'll have plenty more to talk about after the weekend. 

For now, I just want to tell you all to have a wonderful rest of the week and I'll be back Monday!