A Cat Dress & Sparkly Oxfords

LOFT Cat Printed Dress Cat Printed Dress LOFT Dress Spring Style Sparkly Oxfords Loft Dress Wear to Work Style Cat Print A Cat Dress & Sparkly Oxfords Spring Dress Cat Print Dress Dress: Loft, Shoes: Sole Society, Belt: Forever 21, Tights: Target

I'm coming to the realization that it's difficult for me to pass up a cute cat print. I may want to be careful about that, I don't want  people to think I'm turning into a crazy cat lady. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I'm playing catch up tonight with schoolwork but had a great night last night with two of my friends watching the entire 3rd season of Weeds and stuffing our faces with brownies and ice cream. What could be a better Friday night? Wish I could be doing the same tonight, but instead this English essay needs to get written. Enjoy the rest of your weekends, hope it's sunny! xo