Windy Days

Don't you hate the days that you put so much effort into your hair only for it to be incredibly windy outside? Somehow my curls stayed put for a day filled with shopping even after these photos were taken. This dress is probably one of my very favorites and I got it at a yard sale for only 50 cents! It came with the ugliest shoulder pads but I was able to snip them out quite easily. Although it's a little loose, adding a belt helps add a little bit of structure and keep it in place while I'm out running around. Which is crucial for these days leading up to Christmas. Who else has been rushing around getting last minute gifts? CONVERSE JACKET (SIMILAR) | THRIFTED DRESS (SIMILAR) AND NECKLACE (SIMILAR) |  TARGET TIGHTS | FOREVER 21 BELT | RESTRICTED FLATS | REVLON CERTAINLY RED LIPSTICK 
Shop This Look: