Graduation

It's really hard to believe that I graduated three weeks ago. I remember that evening, it was really bittersweet. We all joked around and laughed at the teachers speeches and acted like we were just ready to get home but in the back of my mind I knew this was the last time I would be seeing some of the people I practically grew up with these last six years of living here. We're all going to be in different situations this fall, some of us will be working, some will be going to the community college right here, some will be moving into a completly different environment (me), and some will be joining the military. As ready as I am to move on with my life I know I'm going to miss my high school days, judging by the amount of paperwork I've already been working on for college I know that my "easy" days are over. And I know this is a good thing, but it's hard to believe that I'll finally be moving on from something I never thought would change.