Most Stylish X4

Saturday, January 15, 2011


I have recieved the most stylish award from 4 wonderful people! Thank you to the blogs, Our One Sweet World, Snatched from the Wind, Nadine Loves..., and Living the Good Life. Thank you all so much, it really means a lot.
I won this award previously,
here. But I will post 7 more facts. :)

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 7 great bloggers!
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

1. Sometimes, when I go to take outfit photos I get distracted and take dumb pictures of myself that are slightly embarassing. Haha.


2. I try to be the very best I can be, I always try to be polite, modest, optimistic and have good morals and values. I have never been and probably will never be a "party" person.

3. My style inspiration comes from Gossip Girl, Taylor Swift, and Rachel from Glee. So basically, I dress fairly girly. I also get inspiration from other bloggers and magazines and such.


4. I used to hate having time to myself, I always had to be busy. Now ,I have really grown to appreciate it and I don't mind hanging out by myself for a weekend, reading a good book.


5. High heels will always be my favorite kind of shoe to wear. Always. The crazier, the better.


6. I have been "heartbroken" before but it made me a strong person and that is what caused me to truly believes that everything happens for a reason. It's also where my sarcasm came from. Haha.

7. I'm worried I'm not going to be able to find a place in this world. I have no idea what I want to do, all I know is that I want to change somebody's life and help people.


Now, I award this to..... 


 
<3 Chelsea Elizabeth

18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those shoes! Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This award was well deserved! You definitely have great style :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't agree more about wild & crazy high heeled shoes. Trying to decide which of mine to wear tonight, in fact! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gossip Girl has the best style!!! I love me some Blair

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award :)
    gorgeous pictures!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pictures!! :)

    http://dasdushablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey there(: just dropping by your blog after recently discovering it(: so glad i came! congrats on the blog award you definitely deserve you! you have some lovely outfits and great posts that are quite interestings(:

    -maebell!

    www.maebellx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. AW THANK YOU! haha I take silly picture like that too :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha, those pictures of you made me laugh. I take stupid pictures og me all the time.
    And Gossip Girl is definitely a fashion inspiration for me as well. I love the clothes and the styling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed your 7 things. I love getting fashion inspiration from Blake Lively too but I think your #2 is my favorite. We should all strive to be the best we can be. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so nice of you :) can't wait to get my 7things post started :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. yayyy congrats!

    omg and GG is for sure my fashion inspiraton =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw, thank you all for your sweet comments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much dear!! I really appreciate!!! Thaks, thanks and thanks again!!!!
    Btw, me too I'm sooo inspired by Gossip Girl and I love high heels! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your welcome Marella, you deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete