Summer! So, I'm back!

Hello everybody! I am so sorry for leaving you all for about a month! I was finishing up my junior year so things were getting pretty hectic. It wouldn't of been so bad if it hadn't been for my spanish 2 class I was about to fail. But don't worry! I managed to pass! And I still don't understand spanish...oh well!

So, about a week ago I finally managed to have my 17th birthday party! I didn't get a lot of pictures but here's a few. Some of me and some of me and Derek. Haha.  

Getting ready to open PRESENTS!


My amazing Chace Crawford Cake!



Then today Derek and I went for a long walk and we saw HORSES! Haha. Even though there are tons around here I always get so excited. Here's pictures! Sorry I don't have any good outfit pictures for today. I will soon! Promise!





&& just so you know I am planning on re-doing this blog soon! So let me know if you have any suggestions!
<3Chelsea Elizabeth